The need for cleaning air ducts and how often depends on a variety of factors.
* Pets, smoking, recent renovations, location of your home, local weather conditions, overall home cleanliness, respiratory health conditions, allergies.
* Its recommended air ducts be cleaned every three to five years.
* Through normal home occupancy, we generate a great deal of contaminants and air pollutants. * * These contaminants are pulled into the heating and cooling system and re-circulated 5 to 7 times per day, on average.
* According to the U.S. Department of Energy, 25 to 40 percent of the energy used for heating or cooling a home is wasted.
* Contaminants in the heating and cooling system cause it to work harder and shorten the life of your system.
* Even though filters are used, the heating and cooling system still gets dirty through normal use.
This high efficiency purifier uses a UV-C (germicidal, 253 nanometer) lamp to destroy chemical & biological contaminants including chemical odors. It can be used in any kind of building including homes, commercial spaces, offices, schools, hospitals, etc.
It is safe and effective in helping to eliminate airborne allergens, bacteria, viruses, mold, fungi, and more. It reduces odors by treating the air/furnace with UV sterilization all day.
* Installed above the coil.
* 16" Dual Bulb 36 Watt, high output
* Pennies a day to operate, Produces no ozone!
* 1 year warranty, 12,000 hours bulb life, 120 volt, with power cord
The Quiet Breeze Ionic Air Purifier is the perfect room air purifier, it captures dust and particles in the air and traps them inside the unit - leaving the air in your home or office cleaner and fresher. The best part is there are no filters to change or purchase.
The dust collector inside the purifier is positively charged by ions to trap even the smallest particles of dust, dander, smoke, dirt and dust mites. Its 3 speed operation allows for maximum air purification while remaining whisper quiet.
Air-Care electrostatic air filters clean the air by using static electricity - a safe, naturally occurring phenomenon. An electrostatic charge is generated by air flowing through a maze of static prone fibers. Airborne particles are attracted and held by the static charge until released by washing.
If you want better quality indoor air, this quality filter will keep your system clean and free of irritants for years to come. This high performance lifetime Furnace Filter replaces a standard low efficiency 'throw away' filter with no modification to the system.
Custom sizes available.
Pro Clean Plus
and Jack's janitorial / vacuums, LLC
Pro Clean Plus
Copyright 2018. Amber Kolousek Website Design. All Rights Reserved.